LOOK OUT: Sandmann’s Attorney Suing Native American Nathan Phillips

Heavy hitting A list attorney L. Lin Wood who has represented blockbuster clients like Richard Jewell, the security guard falsely accused in the Centennial Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta in 1996 and John and Patsy Ramsey; the parents of JonBenét Ramsey, has just announced he will be suing Native American Nathan Phillips for defamation.

Get Your “Build The Wall” Coin For 50% [OFF] And We’ll Send Nancy Pelosi A Brick!

According to The Daily Wire an attorney representing Nick Sandmann, the 16-year-old Covington Catholic High School student who was smeared as a bigot when he was, in fact, the victim, will be suing Nathan Phillips, the Native American activist who lied about his encounter with the teen.

Atlanta-based lawyer L. Lin Wood told LifeSiteNews on Thursday that he would be suing Phillips for his “lies and false accusations” against the Covington Catholic students – and Sandmann in particular. He also told the outlet that he would “file the first round of civil lawsuits within the next two weeks.”

Sandmann’s attorneys previously sent letters to 54 entities – including Democrat politicians, news outlets, and individual reporters – notifying them of a potential lawsuit. That list “continues to grow in number,” Wood told LifeSite, adding that Sandmann’s attorneys are “in the process of sending formal written retraction demands in conformity with statutes in states in which litigation may be filed.”

The Covington Catholic High School teen at the center of a media firestorm earlier this month is now fighting back through his attorneys. And the media is TERRIFIED, The Federalist noted.

“We have put them on notice!” his lawyers tweeted. “We will be relentless.”

“Very productive day with Lin Wood @LLinWood and Taylor Wilson @g_taylor_wilson in Atlanta. We sent out our first round of document preservation letters to a number of national media outlets. We have put them on notice! #NickSandmann #CovingtonCatholic #CovingtonBoys”

Biz Pack Review also reported that Wood’s colleague, Todd V. McMurtry, said Sandmann’s legal team sent out its first round of document preservation letters to several national media outlets. “We have put them on notice!” he warned. …

Lin Wood vowed to aggressively hunt down every major press outlet that recklessly pushed the lies about his client with no regard for his reputation or his safety.

“We will be relentless in our pursuit of justice for Nick. This is not a threat ― this is a fact,” Wood told Big League Politics.

“The members of the mob who falsely attacked or threatened Nick Sandmann should be on notice that his attorneys will identify them and will take aggressive legal action against them to achieve full accountability for their wrongdoing and willful mistreatment of this young man.”

Get Your “Build The Wall” Coin For 50% [OFF] And We’ll Send Nancy Pelosi A Brick!

Woods record speaks for itself, those on the opposite end of his firms lawsuits generally don’t fair very well.  Time will tell how this story plays out, but initial odds put Sandmann and the Covington Kids in the drivers seat.

You Might Like

Facebook Comments