WINNING!! Covington High School Student’s $275M Lawsuit Against NBC Universal To Proceed

The unedited, full-length footage supported Sandmann’s claim he was trying to stand his ground in a peaceful manner. He previously stated he was unsure if Phillips was a part of this third party group that was insulting them.

[FREE Trump 2020 Hat While Supplies Last –[Claim Yours]

“I see it as a smile, saying ‘this is the best you’re going to get out of me,’” Sandmann explained in a recent interview. “’ You won’t get any for the reaction of aggression and I’m willing to stand here as long as you want to hit this drum in my face.’”

Months have gone by since the viral encounter and Sandmann continues to fight for retribution. He said outlets including NBC are responsible for damaging his reputation and for helping lead the threats against his life, which were made by thousands who only ever heard a part of the whole story.

Just last month, we also learned that Sandmann’s lawsuit against the Washington Post would also be going through.

Check out what the RightWing Tribune wrote:

Covington teen Nick Sandmann, through his attorneys announced that they are suing the Washington Post and other leftist media outlets for “ignoring the truth” about the incident and says the paper “falsely accused Nicholas of … ‘accosting’ Phillips by ‘suddenly swarming’ him in a ‘threatening’ and ‘physically intimidating’ manner … ‘blocking’ Phillips path, refusing to allow Phillips ‘to retreat,’ ‘taunting the dispersing indigenous crowd,’ [and] chanting, ‘Build that wall,’ ‘Trump2020,’ or ‘Go back to Africa,’ and otherwise engaging in racist and improper conduct. …”

Sandmann’s attorneys accuse The Post of publishing seven “false and defamatory” articles about the incident between Jan. 19 and 21 and claim the paper “knew and intended that its false and defamatory accusations would be republished by others, including media outlets and others on social media.”

So, that same judge, William O. Bertelsman, partially reversed his ruling to dismiss the case and will now allow discovery, according to one of Sandmann’s attorneys — which is pretty great news for Sandmann and pretty bad news for those so-called “journalists” at the Washington Post.

The lawsuit, which was filed in federal court in Kentucky, accused The Post of practicing “a modern-day form of McCarthyism” by targeting Nicholas Sandmann and “using its vast financial resources to enter the bully pulpit by publishing a series of false and defamatory print and online articles … to smear a young boy who was in its view an acceptable casualty in their war against the president.”

Sandmann, a junior at Covington Catholic High School, became a target for outrage after a video of him standing face-to-face with a Native American man, Nathan Phillips, while wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat surfaced in January.

Sandmann was one of a group of students from Covington attending the anti-abortion March for Life in Washington, D.C., while Phillips was attending the Indigenous Peoples’ March on the same day.

Sandmann and the Covington students were initially accused of initiating the confrontation, but other videos and the students’ own statements showed that they were verbally accosted by a group of black street preachers who were shouting insults both at them and a group of Native Americans. Sandmann and Phillips have both said they were trying to defuse the situation.

[FREE Trump 2020 Hat While Supplies Last –[Claim Yours]

WATCH:


You Might Like

Facebook Comments